Take a look at Marvel Comics "Spider-Woman" variant covers, available March 2020, for the titles "Spider-Man", "Avengers", "Deadpool", "Guardians of The Galaxy", "Ghost Rider", "Hulk", "Thor" and "Venom", on the news the "Spider-Woman" (1979) animated TV series, will stream on Disney+ and a "Spider-Woman" solo movie could be developing at Sony Pictures:
Marvel Comics titles include:
* Amazing Spider-Man #41 by Ryan Brown
* Avengers #32 by Mike Mckone with colors by Andres Mossa
* Avengers #33 by Khoi Pham with colors by Morry Hollowell
* Deadpool #5 by Mirka Andolfo
* Guardians of the Galaxy #3 by Declan Shalvey
* Ghost Rider #6 by Junggeun Yoon
* Immortal Hulk #32 by Patch Zircher with colors by Dave McCaig
* Immortal Hulk #33 By Cory Smith with colors by Mat Lopes
* Thor #4 By Javier Garron with colors by David Curiel
* Venom #24 By Rock-He Kim
"...'Jessica Drew' (Joan Van Ark) was bitten by a venomous spider as a child. Her father saved her life by injecting her with an experimental 'spider serum' which also granted her superhuman powers.
"As an adult, Jessica is editor of 'Justice Magazine', alongside 'Jeff Hunt' and Jessica's teenage nephew 'Billy'. When trouble arises, Jessica slips away to change into her secret identity of 'Spider-Woman'.'
"Spider-Woman retains the ability to fire bursts of energy from her hands called 'venom blasts'. A clairvoyant 'spider-sense' allows her to see dangers as they happen.
"No matter where she is, she can close her eyes and see the event. She can also project spider-like 'weblines' from the palms of her hands or an individual finger. She also has the ability to change into costume by spinning around.
She can also fly at will..."
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Spider-Woman"...